Waiting

Waiting is a word that probably people don't like to hear. But, that's also a part of life that we should passed, because nothing comes instantly, everything needs time and the time will make you wait.

I've been waiting for so long. I've been waiting for the uncertainty things that may not come to me even I keep waiting for it. Such a dumb, they told me. And now, I start to think so. I've been like a dumb for waiting you, I've wasted my precious seconds. I've been tired to wait. My legs start to cramp. It hurts.

It's better to end one's suffer quickly rather that make them suffer longer. 
(A quote of the day)

Comments

  1. 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium - ITanium Art
    2019 ford fusion fusion hybrid titanium. This is a unique piece with its titanium pry bar design made titanium eyeglass frames in 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium 2019 to look and titanium rimless glasses feel remmington titanium unique to the modern era.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts